Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man and Woman of the Year Gala
Stamford, CTJune 17, 2017
On June 17, 2017 at the Man & Woman of the Year Grand Finale Gala held at The Hilton in Stamford, CT, 9 candidates and their team members were honored for raising more than $640,000 to invest in research to fight blood cancer for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). The evening was a black-tie affair and over 500 people were in attendance to celebrate.
The candidates were:
· June Burke, Director of Business Development, J.S. Held
· Spencer Coker, Municipal Finance Banker, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
· Rebecca Foerster, EVP of Strategic Planning & Marketing, Leo Schacter
· Christina Generoso, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
· Tim Hodges, Chief of Police, Yonkers Police Department
· Ryan Longmire, Team Answer for Cancer
· Nadine Mentor, Investment Banker, Samuel A. Ramirez & Co.
· Fiona Porter, Business owner & shop Consultant, shop.com/fpoutlet
· Ronnie Ram, President & Co-founder, InspiriaMedia
The title of Man of the Year was awarded to Spencer Coker and the title of Woman of the Year was awarded to Nadine Mentor. Respectively, they raised $81,000 and $108,500!
To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year campaign, please visit: www.mwoy.org/ctwhvCLICK AN IMAGE TO ENLARGE